Welcome to my “favorites” page! Here, I will be continuously updating all of my favorite places, things to do, and helpful resources. I hope you find this list helpful should you find yourself in Copenhagen!
- Next Door Cafe – close to DIS, student discount
- The Living Room – extremely cozy, with a fireplace!
- Paludan Bogcafe – Hygge book cafe with reasonable prices and big portion sizes
- Studenterhuset – Cafe with a DIS discount where students from all over the city hang out
- Løs Market – Package-free grocery, sells everything from olive oil to soap in bulk
- Torvehallerne, aka the Glass Market – adorable indoor food hall selling everything you could ever want, includes an outdoor produce and flower market
- Absalon Community Kitchen
- Copenhagen food co-op
- Wasteland – vintage store near DIS, tons of unique finds
- Episode – vintage store near DIS
- Quirky Lane – new and vintage clothing, awesome vintage Japanese shirts
- DIS sustainable boutique – open once a month, free items left by previous DIS students
Places to Visit (in CPH)
- Dyrehaven, or deer park – huge park not far from the city, home to tons of deer and the king’s hunting palace
- The forgotten giants
- Amager Fælled – Large nature park in Amager
Places to Visit (outside CPH)
- Kronborg Castle
- Stevns Klint
- Ærø – small island south of Fyn, extremely popular for weddings!